New Developments in TAFDC, Massachusetts' Cash Assistance Program for Families (January 11, 2017)
- 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: MLRI, MCLE
MCLE Conference Center
- Public Benefits
This training is for legal services advocates, lawyers in private practice, social and health services workers, and community activists who want to learn about the latest changes in TAFDC (Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children)—the cash assistance program for families.
The training provides an overview of program rules and information about recent changes and planned changes in eligibility and access. There are also sessions on disability rights, dealing with the time limit and work requirement, and child care.
- Legal Services Attorneys and Non Lawyer Advocates ....$25
- All Others ....$95
- Lisa Bradley, Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Lizbeth A. Ginsburg, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Deborah Harris, Esq., Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Boston
- Sarah R. Levy, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Melanie Malherbe, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Naomi A. Meyer, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
For more information or to register, go to MCLE's website, http://www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2170115P01 Note: When registering on MCLE website, be sure to select your program fee "Category" in the drop down menu. Click "Update" for adjusted course fee.
- Website: www.mcle.org