Getting Your Client Released: Introduction to Bond Hearings
Tuesday February 28
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
In this webinar, we will discuss how to get your client released on bond as well as other considerations when your client is detained. Specifically, we will cover how to determine if your client is bond eligible, when and how to challenge this determination, and how to best present your bond case before the immigration judge. Finally, we will provide some tips regarding managing a case in the detained setting.
- Erin Quinn, Staff Attorney
- Grisel Ruiz, Staff Attorney
For more information and to register, click here. The registration deadline is Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5CA