U Visa Fundamentals & Emerging Issues
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event takes place online.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Join national experts and co-authors of the ILRC’s U Visa Guide to learn the requirements for a U visa, process for applying, and practice tips for working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence and other crimes.
- Sally Kinoshita, Deputy Director - ILRC
- Susan Bowyer, Deputy Director - Immigration Center for Women and Children
- Jessica Farb, Directing Attorney – Immigration Center for Women and Children
For more information and to register, click here. The registration deadline is Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA