U Visa Fundamentals & Emerging Issues
Thursday May 11
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Join national experts and co-authors of the ILRC’s U Visa Guide to learn the requirements for a U visa, process for applying, and practice tips for working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence and other crimes.
- Sally Kinoshita, Deputy Director - ILRC
- Susan Bowyer, Deputy Director - Immigration Center for Women and Children
- Jessica Farb, Directing Attorney – Immigration Center for Women and Children
For more information and to register, click here. The registration deadline is Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA