Taking Back the Immigration Narrative
Thursday February 23
- By: Immigrant Learning Center
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Combating myths, creating empathy and changing the narrative on immigration is crucial to building more welcoming communities and policies. Register now for Taking Back the Narrative: How to Talk About Immigrants and Immigration. Learn from top messaging, media and integration experts how to:
- Reframe the immigration conversation
- Engage media, legislators and community members
- Apply key principles of meaningful messages
- Put examples, toolkits and winning messaging strategies into use
This free webinar is for state and city officials, immigrant- and refugee-serving organizations, volunteers, media, students, researchers, law enforcement and the public.
For more information and to register, click here.