How to Start a Bankruptcy Practice: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Basics
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: South Coastal Counties Legal Services, Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corp.
U. Mass Dartmouth Law School, Judge Larkin Moot Courtroom
Hon. Joan N. Feeney, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
William J. McLeod, Esq., Pro Se Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Jacqueline M. Grasso, Esq.
Donald R. Lassman, Esq.
Roger Stanford, Esq.
This program is designed for newly admitted attorneys or attorneys new to bankruptcy practice and is free with the agreement to accept at least one pro bono case from South Coastal Counties Legal Services.
Law students also welcome! Free with no commitment required.
Our Comprehensive Program Will Cover:
- Client Interviews
- The Electronic Case Filing System
- Preparing and Filing a Petition
- 341 Creditors Meetings
- View From the Bench
- And more!
Dahlia RomanowSouth Coastal Counties Legal Services774-488-5953
- Attachment(s): BCY_Training_2017_Flyer.pdf