Grand Rounds in the Suffolk Probate and Family Court
- 8:45 AM - 12:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
Edward Brooke Courthouse
- Source: Massachusetts > Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
- Family Law
WHAT: GRAND ROUNDS is your opportunity to:
- hear directly from judges and other court personnel, including those from the Register’s Office, Probation, courtroom staff. Q & A encouraged. Learn best practices, pet peeves, how to make court appearances less stressful for your clients and yourself.
- meet and confer with experienced family lawyers about their practice, working within the courts & your VLP cases.
- observe and discuss trials, motion sessions or other hearings.
- shadow an assigned case scheduled for that day and report to the group.
- review and discuss the latest appellate decisions interpreting family law.
WHEN: March 15th, June 7th, September 6th, December 6th
Attend one session, two or all four. Each session will offer something different!
WHERE: Suffolk Division of the Probate and Family Court Department.
WHY: Because you want to advance your practice, protect your clients’ interests, be well-informed and prepared for any court-related situation that arises.