Comprehensive Overview of Immigration Law: A Course for New Practitioners
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
This event will take place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
If you want to learn immigration law and are ready for an accelerated e-learning experience, register for CLINIC’s Comprehensive Overview of Immigration Law. This intensive six-week e-learning course provides immigration law advocates and new practitioners with an overview of core immigration law concepts and the practice skills necessary to be an effective advocate. This course is a great way to quickly learn the fundamentals of immigration law necessary to be an effective practitioner and establish the training background to support an application for DOJ accreditation. This course is appropriate for the aspiring or new practitioner who is prepared to make the time commitment required to fully participate in this course and complete its requirements.
- Fundamentals of immigration law
To register for this event, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLINIC is authorized by the State Bar of California to provide minimum continuing legal education (MCLE) training. If you are a California attorney, you are eligible to claim 1.5 hours of MCLE credits for each live webinar in our e-learning immigration law courses, and you may seek self-study CLE credit for viewing any recorded webinars posted on the course website. If you are an attorney licensed in another state, please check with your state bar to determine whether this training qualifies for MCLE credit.