Understanding the Naturalization Application Reduced Fee Option & Fee Waiver
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event will take place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
The filing fee for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, is $640 (plus the biometrics fee). For many, this filing fee makes an application for naturalization insurmountable. In this webinar, we will review how to complete successful reduced fee and fee waiver applications for naturalization applicants. We will also discuss the impact of recent policy changes, such as the public charge determination, on the fee waiver application process.
- Fee waiver applications for naturalization applicants
- Impact of public charge determination
To register for this event, please click here.