Hot Topics in Bond
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event will take place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Access to Justice
This webinar is geared to those with some exposure to bond proceedings, but who would like to fine-tune their bond advocacy skills. In this webinar, we will anchor the audience with the basic requirements for bond, but we will focus most of our time on more advanced issues and emerging topics. We will discuss topics such as utilizing habeas corpus petitions, difficult evidentiary issues, and other updates in bond law.
- Updates in bond law
- Utilizing habeas corpus petitions
- Difficult evidentiary issues
To register for this event, please click here.