Book Talk: Protecting Migrant Children: In Search of Best Practice
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Safe Passage Project
This event will take place online.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Safe Passage Project is hosting a webinar with co-editors Professor Benson (New York Law School) and Professor Crock (University of Sydney) to share more about their new groundbreaking book, Protecting Migrant Children: In Search of Best Practice. Please join them for a discussion of the urgent issue of child migration in the U.S. and around the world, moderated by Safe Passage Project Senior Staff Attorney for Training, Alexandra Rizio.
- Strengths and weaknesses of international and domestic laws with the aim of identifying best practice for migrant children
- The nature and root causes of child migration in different parts of the world
- New paradigms in law, policy and practice in the reception and management of child migrants, refugees and victims of trafficking
To register for this event, please click here.