Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2019 (Webcast)
- 1:30 PM - 5:15 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:New York, NY
- Civil Rights
- Access to Justice
Why You Should Attend
Law continues to be one of the least diverse professions in the United States, and the challenges of creating an inclusive law office environment continue. In this year's Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice program, a faculty of attorneys and diversity professionals will discuss recent legal developments that impact diversity,emerging trends in diversity and inclusion, and practical suggestions for achieving a sustainable, diverse law office workplace.
What You Will Learn
• Recent legal developments that impact diversity
• Emerging trends and innovations to reset and refocus how law thinks and acts about diversity and inclusion
• Practical steps and candid evaluation of practices and programs that work to advance recruitment, retention and leadership
• Latest research on the business case for diversity
• "What gets measured gets done": using metrics and accountability to drive inclusion strategies
Who Should Attend
This program will be of great interest to all legal professionals concerned about issues of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, including partners and associates, in-house counsel, diversity directors, and professionals working in government or nonprofit organizations.
*Scholarships are available to participate in this program. See attached application.
Practising Law Institute800-260-4754
- Attachment(s): Scholarship_Form_2019.pdf