Consumer Rights Litigation Conference and Class Action Symposium (Boston, MA)
- ALL DAY
- By: National Consumer Law Center
Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
The National Consumer Law Center will be holding the Consumer Rights Litigation Conference, the premier gathering for consumer attorneys across the nation, in Boston, MA on November 14-17.
Benefits of Attending the Most Important Consumer Law Conference of the Year
- Learn from the experts about the latest developments in consumer litigation, industry trends, and public policy.
- Hear from the nation’s most successful consumer litigators. Ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your colleagues!
- Learn powerful consumer law remedies and attorney fee recovery methods.
- Save on NCLC’s legal practice publications with exclusive conference discounts.
- Earn CLE credits while you learn from the experts!
- Get inspired and energized by hundreds of passionate advocates who fight for consumer justice, just like you.
Requirements for Attendance
You will certify that:
(1) You are a lawyer and that neither you nor anyone in your organization represents business or commercial clients (except in disputes between two businesses) or is engaged in any business other than providing legal representation to consumers.
(2) You are an employee of a state or federal regulatory or enforcement agency or of a state or federally funded nonprofit legal aid organization.
CRLC 2019 Scholarship Applications
NCLC has a limited number of scholarships to cover 50%-100% registration. A special application for AAGs and State/Local Enforcement Officials offers a full scholarship up to $1,500 for registration, hotel rooms, and travel. Please feel free to complete an application by September 6th at 11:59PM (ET). We will respond to you before the Early Bird Deadline (September 25th) with an update on the status of your application.
- Scholarship Application for AAGs and State/Local Enforcement Officials
- General Conference Scholarship Application
50th Anniversary Celebration
This year NCLC celebrates its50th Anniversary!
Join the celebration on November 15th. You can purchase your tickets during conference registration.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit will be offered.
National Consumer Law Center(617) 542-8010