Family Law 103
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Family Law
This is the third training in our 4-part series. This training is best for either those who have attended our previous 2 trainings or practicing attorneys who want to understand more difficult aspects of family law.
This advanced family law training for volunteer attorneys will focus on the following:
- 1A Joint Petition for Divorce
- Custody/Support/Visitation for unmarried parents
- Modification of final court orders/judgments
- Co-Motions for modifications
- Contempt of court orders/judgments
VLP trainings are NOT for individuals seeking legal help.