Family Law 104
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Family Law
Family Law 104 is an advanced course in our Family Law series. The training covers more difficult issues including:
- Establishing Paternity – adjudicating parentage, rebutting the presumption that a woman’s husband is the father of her child
- Separate Support – when married couples want to live separately but are not ready to divorce
- Adoption – an overview and sample petitions
These are topics that frequently come up at our Family Law Clinic as well as in domestic relations practice generally. The training will include sample pleadings and tips from an experienced family law attorney.
VLP trainings are NOT for individuals seeking legal help.