Introduction to Consular Processing and Red Flags
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Learn about the basics of preparing and filing a family-based immigrant visa consular processing case from start-to-finish and potential red flags to watch out for, such as public charge, alien smuggling, and other issues. Whether you are newer to consular processing or just need a refresher on current consular processing practice, we’ll review the steps in an immigrant visa consular processing case, as well as applying for waivers and troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Process for filing a family-based immigrant visa consular processing case f
- Red flags and their remedies
- Steps in an immigrant visa consular processing case
- Troubleshooting when problems arise
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.