Webinar One: Overview of Removal Proceedings and Orders of Removal
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
* This is the first in a four-part series (2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16).
This webinar series, designed for advocates who do not regularly represent clients in removal proceedings, will introduce the world of removal orders and proceedings and offer tips for advocates to provide effective counseling to clients. This webinar is titled "All About Removal Orders."
- Immigration court removal orders
- Other orders of removal (expedited removal, removal orders against persons with aggravated felony convictions, judicial orders of removal and reinstatements of removal, etc.)
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.