Immigration Program Management Techniques and Strategies
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
* This is a four-week long class (3/18 - 4/22).
Lead by CLINIC, this introductory-level course will cover the basic components needed to run an effective immigration legal services program. This course is appropriate for program staff from a wide range of organizations, including established immigration programs, ethnic and immigrant organizations, domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions and service providers, unions, social services and medical providers and educational programs, such as ESL and citizenship.
- Best practices in staffing, case management and financial management
- Strategies to acquire the necessary space, equipment and tools needed for an efficiently-operating program
- Department of Justice Recognition and Accreditation (optional)
To register for this course, or for more information, click here.