Comprehensive Overview of Immigration Law
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
* This is a four-week long course (3/30 - 5/14).
This interactive course has opportunities for online and real-time discussion among students, and between students and instructors on immigration law. New and aspiring practitioners can learn the necessary immigration law and skills to be effective advocates for their clients
- Core immigration law concepts and legal skills
- Fundamentals of immigration law
- Training background on accreditation requirements
To register for this course, or for more information, click here.