Hands-on Skill Development for Responding to Conflict
- 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Community Dispute Settlement Center
Mediation is increasingly a preferred choice for resolving conflict, an alternative to litigation, violence, and avoidance...not just in the courts, but also in workplaces, families, schools, and communities.
This 33-hour training is for you, if you are interested in:
• incorporating new skills into your current work
• making a shift in your professional role
This training provides hands-on skill development, combining role plays, exercises and presentations. It meets the statutory requirements for mediator confidentiality related to the Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 233, Section 23C and can be the first step toward certification under Rule 8: SJC Rules on Dispute Resolution.
Why choose CDSC:
• Over 40 years’ experience in ADR
• successful track record: over 1000+ people trained
• dynamic team of trainers, together for over a decade
• reasonably priced, in synch with Center’s mission of affordable accessibility
Who should attend:
• human resource specialists
• mental health clinicians
• business professionals
Thursday, March 12 9:30am–5:00pm
Friday, March 13 9:30am–5:00pm
Tuesday, March 17 3:00pm–6:00pm
Thursday, March 19 9:30am–5:00pm
Friday, March 20 9:30am–5:00pm
CDSC, 60 Gore Street, East Cambridge (near Lechmere T, Galleria, courthouses).
$750 ($695 if registration recvd. by Feb. 12) A $250 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Full cost of training must be paid by the last day of training.
Enrollment: In the case of financial hardship, please contact CDSC at 617-876-5376. Tuition assistance may be available on a limited basis.