WEBINAR: Military Legal Assistance: Immigration Issues
- 1:15 PM - 4:45 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ABA Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel
- Source: Misc National Sites > ABA Military Pro Bono Project
This is an educational program for lawyers on current developments in the areas of military and veterans’ law. This program will examine immigration law for members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. This will review immigration law practice in a military setting, focusing on naturalization options for servicemembers, along with immigration paths for their families, including requirements for military survivor immigration benefits. Participants will also learn about recent immigration policy developments.
This program is designed for military attorneys working in legal assistance as well as civilian lawyers whose practices involve military-connected clients or issues.
Must register in advance online by visiting http://ambar.org/lampcle. Registration deadline is March 12, 2020.
Cost for this 3.25 hour CLE is $45 for ABA members; $60 for non-members.
FREE for all military attorneys (Judge Advocates), military paralegals, and civilians employed by the military.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3.25 Credit hours of CLE has been requested.
- Attachment(s): LAMP_3-2020_CLE_Flyer_PM_WEBINAR.pdf