Preparing for LegalServer: A Webinar for Support Staff
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Services State Support
Map:via Webinar, MN
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
Anna Steele, Director of Consulting , Just-Tech
- Ruth Ruch, Client-Attorney Coordinator, Legal Services of Northwest Minnesota (LSNM)
- Luci Russell, Client Services Coordinator, Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid, Minneapolis (MMLA)
- Amanda Sauber, Data & Technology Manager, Central Minnesota Legal Services, Minneapolis (CMLS)
This webinar will prepare support staff for the transition to LegalServer and provide tips about using this new case management system. Anna Steele has been working with Minnesota’s legal aid community as it transitions to LegalServer and will provide a 45-minute overview of LegalServer, how it differs from other case management systems, and what support staff should expect during the transition.
Following Anna’s presentation, a panel of experienced staff whose programs have already transitioned to LegalServer will provide tips and tricks, as well as answer questions regarding how support staff can best prepare to move to Legal Server.
While the training will be focused on the needs of support staff (intake specialists, legal assistants, paralegals, etc.) anyone is welcome to attend the webinar.
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Support651-842-6911