2020 Equal Justice Virtual Conference
- 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Bar Association, National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Civil Rights
- Access to Justice
The 2020 Equal Justice Virtual Conference will be held August 11-13, 2020.
The Virtual Conference will offer a curated selection of sessions from the 2020 Equal Justice Conference to bring the most relevant and informative programming to your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Hear from national leaders including Andrea Young, Executive Director of the ACLU of Georgia; Judy Perry Martinez, President of the American Bar Association; and Jo-Ann Wallace, President and CEO of the National Legal Aid and Defender Association.
Network with and be inspired by access to justice advocates from around the nation while learning about innovative models and strategies to increase access to justice for those who cannot afford to hire legal counsel.
Workshops include nine CLE-accredited and eleven non-CLE sessions, including:
- Why We Can’t Wait: Training Pro Bono Volunteers on Institutional, Structural, and Systemic Racism
- Right to Counsel in a World Gone Mad: Evictions During and After the Pandemic
- Hot Topics in Civil Legal Aid
- Walking the Line - Ethical Considerations for Legal Aid Lawyers When Collaborating with Other Professionals in Providing Legal Services to Low-Income Clients
Register for the full conference (best value at $299): Three opening plenaries, 11 morning sessions covering an array of access to justice topics and nine afternoon CLE programs selected from this year's ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference to get the CLE credits you need.
Register for half day sessions: If your schedule doesn't permit you to attend over three full days, consider registering for the half day sessions that work with your schedule:
- Morning (Non-CLE) sessions are $29 each
- Afternoon (CLE) sessions are $79 each
The programming for half-day sessions are fully listed on the schedule page.
Visit www.equaljusticeconference.org for updates.
- CLE Credit Comments:
Nine CLE Accredited Courses will be available.
American Bar Association