Leveraging Technology During COVID-19: Strategies and Challenges in Reaching Rural Communities (Webinar)
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Access to Justice
- Disaster Relief and Recovery
Immigration Advocates Network is hosting a webinar entitled, Leveraging Technology During COVID-19: Strategies and Challenges in Reaching Rural Communities on May 7, 2021 from 1:00 PM-2:30 PM.
Learn about how COVID-19 is changing the ways in which nonprofit organizations and legal service providers are reaching rural communities and legal deserts. The panelists will not only share how the pandemic has impacted access to justice, but also how they have been leveraging technology to address the digital divide.
In addition, they will also discuss how their organization transitioned, how their services are being delivered, and what they plan to keep after COVID-19.
The panelists are:
- Anne Hoefgen, Executive Director/Legal Services of Northwest Minnesota
- Fatima Hernandez, Program Director/UFW Foundation
- Shirley Peng, Managing Attorney - Low Income Taxpayer Clinic/Legal Aid of Nebraska.
Immigration Advocates Network/Pro Bono Net