Divorce Basics Training Seminar
- Northeast Legal Aid
Dates: April 25, May 2 and May 9, 2017
Time: 4:30-7:00 pm
Location: Trinitarian Congregational Church, 54 Walden St., Concord, MA
To reserve a seat or for more information contact: Christine Wayne, Northeast Legal Aid 978-888-0001 email@example.com or Cheryl Palmieri, MetroWest Legal Services 508-620-1830 firstname.lastname@example.org
A three-evening seminar designed to give attorneys the fundamental skills they need to effectively represent divorce clients. This comprehensive course will provide you with the substantive knowledge that you need to handle any divorce case.
For new attorneys who want to learn about divorce law or experienced practitioners who want a refresher course, this training is for you!!!
Family law judges and experienced family law attorneys will take you step-by-step through the divorce process. You will learn what statutes, rules and laws govern divorce proceedings. You will learn how to prepare and file your complaint, motions, contempts, pre-trial and much more.
The cost of this training is your commitment to take two family law cases from either MetroWest Legal Services or Northeast Legal Aid within the next year. (Only one case given out at a time.) Use of office space, computers, mentors and other perks available to all Pro Bono Volunteers!!!
Here is a partial list of our impressive line-up!
- Honorable Maureen Monks, Middlesex Probate & Family Court
- Honorable Patricia Gorman, Middlesex Probate & Family Court
- Honorable Melanie Gargas, Worcester Probate & Family Court
- Jim Lukowiak, Esq., Law Office of Jim Lukowiak
- Stephen Burns, Esq., Law Office of Christine Anthony
- Richard Biller, Esq., McLaughlin, Richards, Mahaney, Biller & Woodyshek, LLP
- Jennifer Allen, Esq., Law Office of Jenifer Allen
- Brian Flynn, Esq., Law Office of Brian Flynn
- Sarah Stuart, Esq., Harsip & Stuart
- Kimberlie Sweet, Esq., McWalter, Barron & Boisvert
- James Brick, Esq., Brick, Sugarman, Jones & McBrien
- Bruce Ledoux, Esq., Law Office of Bruce Ledoux
- Family Law