SIJS: Strategies for Success in a Changing Practice
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event takes place online.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Child Welfare
This webinar will provide updates on changes to SIJS practice, including the visa backlog, centralization, new policy guidance, and more. It will also provide strategies for success in this evolving context.
- Rachel Prandini, Immigrant Youth Project Attorney - ILRC
- Kristen Jackson, Senior Staff Attorney - Immigrants' Rights – Public Counsel
For more information and to register, click here. The registration deadline is Monday, April 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA