Understanding Public Charge
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This FREE webinar will cover the latest developments in public charge regulations and policy. We will cover the specifics of the public charge grounds of inadmissibility and deportability, providing tools to assess your clients’ cases. Join us as we discuss the latest challenges facing our clients as they consider what benefits and care their families. The presenters for this event will be ILRC attorneys Erin Quinn, Em Puhl, and Ariel Brown.
- Public charge and social welfare
- Public charge rule change and inadmissibility
- Tools for assessing and navigating clients' options
To register for this event, or for more information, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5