FBI Records: What Every Legal Aid Lawyer Needs to Know (Webinar)
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: National Record Clearing Project
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
The National Record Clearing Project will be hosting a free webinar entitled FBI Records: What Every Legal Aid Lawyer Needs to Know on February 28, 2020 from 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern.
Do you have questions about FBI background checks? Attend this webinar on February 28th for a crash course in FBI records!
Presenters will include Paula Zirkle, FBI Criminal History Information Services Manager and Criminal History Information and Policy Unit (CHIPU) Unit Chief, who will provide a primer in FBI background checks for non-criminal justice purposes.
- Who has access to FBI background checks, and how access is limited
- How your clients can get their FBI record information and correct errors
- How the FBI expunges and seals records
- What criminal history information the FBI obtains, stores, and disseminates
- How the FBI obtains and stores that information
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about FBI records from a true expert! This free webinar will be helpful to direct service and policy advocates alike.
National Record Clearing Project