Trial Evidence 2020
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:New York, NY
- Access to Justice
Why You Should Attend
In this practice-oriented program, you will learn from an expert faculty about best practices and strategic considerations for handling current evidence issues, as well as the latest emerging issues in the digital age.
What You Will Learn
- FRE 502 and evidentiary issues arising from the disclosure of attorney-client privilege and work product during discovery
- Authentication of social media and evidence from internet sites
- Artificial intelligence: challenges to algorithms in court and "deep fakes"
- Handling common evidence issues: relevance, unfair prejudice, propensity, hearsay, refreshing recollection, and using a witness's prior statement
Who Should Attend
"Trial Evidence 2020" is aimed at all litigators interested in a better understanding of federal evidence law "in action".
**Scholarships and discounts are available to participate in this program. The short application is available here: https://learning.pli.edu/scholarship.
Practising Law Institute800-260-4754