Family Law 104 Virtual Training
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP)
- Family Law
- Access to Justice
- Child Welfare
This training is not for those seeking legal help. If you are seeking legal help, please call our helpline.
Family Law 104 is an advanced course in our Family Law series. The training covers more difficult issues including:
- Filing 1A Joint Petitions for Divorce
- Separate Support – when married couples want to live separately but are not ready to divorce
- Modifications of Existing Orders
These are topics that frequently come up at our Family Law Clinic as well as in domestic relations practice generally. The training will include sample pleadings and tips from an experienced family law attorney.
Want to attend?