Tue Sep 26
- print friendly
BBA Webinar: Pro Bono as a New Lawyer: How Do I Start?
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Boston Bar Association
On ZoomMap:Boston, MA
- Access to Justice
Are you a newly admitted lawyer interested in pro bono work and serving your community? With Pro Bono Month starting in October, you may be wondering how you can get involved. Hear from experienced attorneys as they discuss their own career pathways in pro bono work and how you can get started.
Attendees will walk away with:
- Insight about pro bono advocacy
- Guidance on representing clients of different backgrounds
- Tips for gaining your firm's/organization's support for your pro bono work