We encourage lawyers, law students, paralegals, and other professionals interested in volunteering for the benefit of low-income people to join MassProBono.
Membership has its advantages:
- Joining MassProBono gives you access to all the resources and tools the website has to offer.
- Most of the cases for referral, all of the email groups, and some of the library content are only available to people who have registered for the website and are logged in.
- As a member, you have the option to receive monthly emails with all of the upcoming trainings posted in the Calendar.
- As a member, you may subscribe to case alerts that will notify you any time a new case is posted that meets your selection criteria.
- By joining MassProBono, you are becoming part of a community of attorneys, law students and others across Massachusetts who are taking action to expand access to justice for all.
Ready? Click here to join.
If you are looking for legal help, click here.